‘How to sharpen your Microsoft tools and related apps for teaching and learning!’ – Part 2
Monday 13th April 2020 8 pm – 9 pm
- Recording on Joe Dale’s YouTube channel here.
- Chat download in word doc here: Jane Basnett webinar 2 Public Chat
- Supplemetary video on using whiteboard in Flipgrid on Jane Basnett’s YouTube channel here.
- When you have seen the video, please head over to Microsoft in Education training and enter achievement code T-JBBBB9B20 in order to reward Jane, and gain 750 points for your own profile.
Class photo: (There are others!)
We had a packed session for Jane’s first webinar on Tuesday April 7th 2020
She complemented Sandra Aktas’ superb session by giving further examples of using and setting up Teams, Assignments and Grades to help collaboration with colleagues and monitoring of pupils.
In this ‘TiLT extra’ session, Jane demonstrates some of the elements within the Microsoft Office 365 suite in more detail . These elements include
- Creating and Saving resources to Stream (e.g. PowerPoint + audio)
- Creating forms and quizzes (participants will see one created, receive a link, and complete it so as to see the pupil’s perspective
Jane is Head of Department at Downe House School. She has an MA in Dig Tech. and she is an MIE Expert 2019-20 and Microsoft Certified Educator.