We have a regular programme of Webinars, hosted in our Adobe Connect or Zoom spaces, for which we pay an annual subscription. Sessions are streamed to an unlisted YouTube address with chat enabled to allow as many people as possible to benefit.
Each webinar will have an Eventbrite registration and the link will be given in the event information below.
Please sign up via Eventbrite giving your name, email, institution and ALL membership status, and you will then receive an email confirmation with a direct link to join wither the Zoom or YouTube stream .
See our event list below for details of speakers, dates and times and links to Eventbrite registration.
Click here to find out how to join a Webinar and please ensure that you have read our etiquette before entering the room. The majority of webinars are recorded. See Recordings of previous webinars via links below. For the older ones in stored in Adobe, you may need to change to ‘classic’ view for the full experience.
Here’s Joe Dale’es entertaining trailer for the latest series of TiLT webinars – Technology in Language Teaching for the Lock-down era:
VIDEO Forthcoming Webinars
June 10 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm June 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am June 20 @ 9:45 am - 2:45 pm Past Webinars [most recent on top]
64. TILT Webinar with Carmen Quirós: Making and introducing online escape rooms in the languages classroom
63. Webinar with David Shanks: Preparing for your NQT year
62. TiLT Webinar with François Stalder: Time for a virtual adventure? Engaging students through video storytelling and critical thinking
61. TiLT Webinar with Ceri Anwen James: ‘Interactive quizzing for Distance Learning’
60. TiLT webinar with Guiomar Mancho (19th May 2020) ‘Appsmashing Languages’
59. TiLT webinar with Paco Fernandez (14th May 2020) ‘Harness the Power of Music’
58. TiLT webinar with Natalie Campbell (12th May 2020) ‘Showbie for remote language learning’
57. TiLT webinar with Institut français du Royaume Uni (7th May 2020)
56. Webinar with Jennifer Wozniak (4th May 2020) ‘Grammar is fun’
55. TiLT webinar with Samantha Broom ‘Google Education’
54. TiLT webinar with Vincent Everett (28th April 2020) ‘Creative Language Learning’
53. TiLT webinar: Show and Tell (25th April 2020)
52. TiLT WEbinar with Daren White (23rd April 2020) ‘Using Google meet to enhance remote learning
51. TiLT webinar with Dr Judith Rifeser (22nd April 2020) ‘ Connecting school and home: Creative Language Projects’
50. TiLT webinar with Esmeralda Salgado (16th April 2020) ‘A few of my favourite ICT things’
49. TiLT Webinar with Jan Chalmer (14th April 2020) ClassKick
48. TiLT Webinar with Jane Basnett (13th April 2020) ‘How to sharpen your Microsoft Tools and Related apps for teaching and learning. Part 2.
47. A Webinar with Glenn Cake (11th April 2020) That’s Edutainment! (Digital games)
46. TiLT Webinar with Heike Philp (9th April). Remote learning with video.
45. TiLT Webinar with Jane Basnett (7th April 2020). ‘How to sharpen your Microsoft Tools and related apps for teaching and learning’.
44. TiLT Thursday with Sandra Aktas (2nd April 2020). ‘The Paperless classroom…How can digital learning improve Teaching and Learning?’
43. TiLT Thursday with Lissa Cook (26th March 2020) ‘Screencasting and Video teaching by trial and error’
42. TiLT Extra Time with Georgina Dorr ‘Online Learning: Where to start?!’ (23rd March 2020)
41. TiLT Extra Time with Michael Williams (22nd March 2020)
40. TiLT Thursday Webinars (19th March 2020)
Webinars 1-39 below were conducted in Adobe Connect. If you have problems viewing / hearing, please switch to Classic View and it will work!
39. Webinar with ELAPSE(11/03/20)
38. Webinar with Steven Fawkes: Spring Roadshow 2020 (04/03/20)
37. Total Recall, Metacognitive Strategies: Dan Collis (11/12/19)
36. Stepping stones to GCSE – Nick Mair: (12/11/19)
35. ALL Roadshow 2019: A webinar with Steven Fawkes
34. ALL London Student Teacher Webinar 2019 (30/09/19)
33. Ofsted Framework 2019 and MFL: Wendy Adeniji (26/6/19)
32. Pragmatic use of ICT: David Shanks (6/6/19)
31. Preparing for your NQT year: David Shanks 23/5/19
Job Clinic: Nick Mair 19/03/19
29. Developing a Mastery Approach for Success at GCSE: Wendy Adeniji 06/03/19
28. Speaking in the primary school: Suzi Bewell 5/12/18
27. Laying the foundations: Phonics and Behaviour Management: Prim Herridge 10/10/18
26. Becoming and Outstanding MFL NQT: David Shanks 5/7/18
25. Physical Phonics: Sue Cave 15/11/17
24. Mentoring trainee teachers: Carol Hughes 5/10/17
23. eTwinning: the tools to manage Europe-wide projects – 19/9/17
22. Setting up Duolingo for schools: David Shanks 25/06/17
21. GCSE Sharing ideas, 18/06/17 + 22/06/17
Please follow this link to reports and links to recordings of the 20 Webinars we had before April 2017.